New Patients of Lackawanna Medical Group
Thank you for choosing Lackawanna Medical Group, where your health is our top priority!
LMG’s dedicated team of physicians and knowledgeable staff look forward to helping you and/or your family achieve a higher level of health through our wide array of patient care services.
At LMG, we respect the privacy and confidentiality of your protected health care information, and we are in full compliance with HIPPA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996).
If you have any questions prior to your first appointment, please feel free to contact us by phone, (570) 961-0171.
PRIOR TO YOUR FIRST APPOINTMENT
Medical records can be sent to our physical address:
201 Smallacombe Drive, Scranton, PA 18508
You can also bring your medical records to your first appointment in addition to either faxing or mailing.
Or by fax: (570)-341-4523
To expedite the registration process when you arrive at our office for your first appointment, we offer the below forms for download and printing on your PC and printer so you can complete the information before you come to our office. These forms are strictly for your convenience and are not required to be completed upon arrival at our office.
YOUR FIRST APPOINTMENT
So we can best serve you, we request that you have the following information available when you arrive at our office:
- Completed new patient forms (If unable to complete, please arrive 15 minutes early on the day of your first appointment)
- The name and telephone number of your referral source and your primary care physician if applicable
- A complete list of medication, including dosage
- Prepared list of health related questions to ask your physician
- Insurance identification card
Self-Payment Policy: Payment is due for all services rendered in our office.